TraderUR is a relatively new brokerage that started operating recently. The broker offers Forex, cryptocurrency and CFDs trading to the worldwide audience except for the residents of the United States, Estonia, France, Belgium and Israel. This detailed TraderUR review provides insight into the broket’s features, offerings, quality of the service and trading experience.
TraderUR is a trading name of the company TEChNORIC Ltd. which is registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The broker was established recently but has already got the attention of many trades that prefer trading with CFDs. TraderUR.com review gave us a good impression as the website of the broker works well, has good navigation and intuitive interface. However, what caught our attention mainly is content that is placed on the website. The broker provides all information about the service that one might be interested in. More importantly, it has a lot of educational content that is not just an introduction to Forex trading for the beginner traders, but also material for advanced traders to gain more knowledge. The motto of the broker is creating confident traders and the effort that TraderUR puts into educating traders truly highlights it. One can find various articles, videos, analysis, charts and ebooks on the website. Some of them are limited to the customers only and require registration but most of them are readily available for any visitors. The first impression that the broker’s website gives proves that the TraderUR scam is not a real thing and the broker is legit.
Trading with TraderUR
TraderUR is striving to provide one of the best trading experiences a beginner or professional trader can get. The services of the broker are designed in a way to answer the requirements of various types of traders based on their needs and abilities. The broker offers several trading assets including:
- Some of the major currencies such as AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD and more
- CFDs on commodities like gold, silver, crude oil, natural gas, coffee and more
- CFDs on indices such as Nasdaq, US 30, DAX, CAC 40 and more
- CFDs on stocks of companies such as Google, Apple, Bank of America and more
- Cryptos including BTC/USD, ETH/USD, XRP/USD and more.
Overall the broker offers about 200 trading instruments. TraderUR Forex broker offers to trade on its own Webtrader that is accessible on almost every devise. Traders have the possibility to have leverage up to 1:100, 1:200, 1:300 or 1:400 depending on the type of account they have.
TraderUR account types
Traders can choose between self-manage, gold and platinum accounts, there is also VIP account but it cannot be opened by the traders as the broker itself gives the VIP status to the traders. There is a major difference between the accounts, they have different features and of course different minimum deposit.
- The minimum deposit for the self-manage account is 250 EUR, it comes with the basic features only such as trading central research and market review. The leverage is up to 1:100
- For the gold account, the minimum deposit is 10,000 EUR and the leverage is 1:200. There are several features added for this account such as monthly webinars, special ventures, TraderUR bonus offerings, and dedicated account manager.
- The platinum account requires 50,000 EUR minimum deposit and offers a 1:300 leverage. Traders with this account have access to weekly webinars, trading signals, private sessions with an analyst, and priority withdrawals along with the features that come with the gold account.
- VIP account has unlimited access to all the features, in addition, it has an invitation to VIP events and leverage up to 1:400.
TraderUR withdrawal and payment methods
One can withdraw the money after requesting withdrawal in the trading account. The broker might request verification documents as the other brokerages do. Traders are allowed to withdraw minimum 30 USD, EUR, GBP or maximum 300 USD, EUR, GBP. There is a small TraderUR withdrawal fee which is 1$ of the amount that is withdrawn. Unfortunately, there are not many payment methods available with TraderUR yet. The payment methods that the broker offers are limited to Credit/debit card and wire transfer. However, one can deposit Bitcoin too.
Now let us answer the main question: is TraderUR legit or no? The broker proves that it is a legit broker that can be trusted by the traders worldwide. It offers a well-designed service, multiple educational contents to help traders get better in trading and advance their knowledge. The platform of the broker is easy to use and gives the possibility to trade up to 200 trading instruments.